How To Get Back A Deleted App On iPhone
Accidentally deleting an app on your iPhone can be frustrating especially if it is one that you frequently use. However there is no need to worry as you can easily get back a deleted app on your iPhone without much hassle. This article will guide you through the steps to retrieve a deleted app on your iPhone.
Method 1: App Store
The easiest way to get back a deleted app is through the App Store. Follow these simple steps:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap on the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to “Purchased” tap on it.
- You will see a list of all the apps you have downloaded or purchased.
- Search for the deleted app using the search bar.
- Once you find the app tap on the cloud icon next to it to re-download install it on your iPhone.
Method 2: Search Function
If you are unable to find the deleted app in your purchased list you can try using the search function on your iPhone:
- Swipe down on your iPhone’s home screen to open the search bar.
- Type the name of the deleted app in the search bar.
- If the app is still installed on your iPhone but hidden it will appear in the search results.
- If you find the app tap on it to open it.
- Once opened you can move it back to the home screen by long-pressing on the app icon selecting “Add to Home Screen.”
Method 3: iTunes Backup
If you have previously backed up your iPhone using iTunes you can restore the deleted app from the backup:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer open iTunes.
- Select your device in iTunes.
- Click on the “Restore Backup” option.
- Choose the most recent backup that contains the deleted app.
- Click on “Restore” wait for the process to complete.
- After the restore the deleted app should reappear on your iPhone.
Accidentally deleting an app on your iPhone can be frustrating but with these methods you can easily get it back without much trouble. Whether you use the App Store the search function or restore from an iTunes backup your deleted app will be back on your iPhone in no time.